Apply to this position!
Does this position sound perfect for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!
This is a junior to mid-level position, so applicants should have a basic understanding CRO, A/B Testing, statistical analysis, CRO, and website analytics (Google/Adobe Analytics, CrazyEgg, Hotjar, etc.), but direct experience in Conversion Optimization is not required (but certainly a bonus).
- Analyze clients’ websites in order to find issues, roadblocks, and opportunities for improvement in their conversion rate and engagement
- Utilize analytics tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar to pull data validate identified problems and opportunities
- Develop hypotheses for A/B tests based on this qualitative and quantitative data
- Create an optimization strategy and testing plan for clients that you will communicate to key client stakeholders
- Execute on testing plan assigning and project managing the building of A/B tests by your team developer
- Analyze test results and effectively communicate recommended next steps
- Utilize an iterative approach to CRO, continuously taking test results and data to formulate new hypotheses and experiments
- Creation of post-test reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives
- Present and communicate ongoing CRO strategy and performance to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition
- Contribute to the development and improvement of team processes and strategies
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing for CRO or related fields
- A sound understanding of basic conversion rate optimization and best practices
- Passion to learn more and grow in CRO knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated understanding of A/B testing and statistical analysis
- Familiarity with one or more A/B testing platforms such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, or Adobe Target
- Strong analytical mind and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly organized & ability to prosper in a fast-paced agency environment
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical team members and clients in a clear and concise way.
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Experience with heatmapping and survey tools like Hotjar and CrazyEgg
- Experience with website content management systems
- Experience presenting CRO insights and strategies to executives
- Experience conducting CRO audit
- Expertise with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics