Apply to this position!
Does this position sound perfect for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!
In the short term, you will assist with keeping projects running smoothly by keeping tasks updated in our PM software and communicating with clients. Long term, we are looking for someone who is interested in becoming a true multi-channel expert, capable of creating strategies for the entirety of a client’s marketing and advertising budget.
We are ideally looking for someone who has 1-2 years of marketing/advertising or project management experience. However, we are willing to consider someone with less than one year of experience for the right candidate.
Please attach a customized cover letter explaining why you are interested in and qualified for the position as well as a resume.
- Following the directions of the account manager you support to assign tasks to and schedule meetings with team members
- Manage workload by ensuring task assignments have dates, assignees, and estimates, and ensure the workload is balanced
- Regularly checking on the status of deliverables to ensure deadlines are met
- Creating weekly status reports for client meetings
- Working directly with FTFs subject-matter experts to coordinate on prioritizing work streams which will yield the best results
- Creating long-term marketing and advertising proposals for contract renewals
- Assisting with Quarterly Business Reviews of client accounts
- Analyzing the results of our work and utilizing that knowledge to pivot priorities
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally, have 1-2 years in diverse Digital Marketing experience OR project management
- No single type is necessarily preferred, as the goal is for you to eventually have experience in all channels that we work in (see below)
- Have a passion for marketing/advertising and a strong hunger to learn and advance your career
- High level of comfortability in Microsoft/Google suite (Outlook, Excel, Google Sheets, Drive, and Slides, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and collaborate with team members
- Self-starter who will seek out knowledge and ask LOTS of questions
- Extra credit
- Sales experience
- High-level of expertise in any marketing or advertising channel
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager