Apply to this position!
Does this position sound perfect for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.comApply Now!
About From the Future
From the Future (FTF) is a leading independent performance marketing agency. We specialize in Paid & Organic Media, SEO, Conversion Optimization, Performance Creative and Analytics. We have a rich history as a thought leader in SEO both in the US and internationally, helping global brands to leverage organic search to drive high-intent traffic and conversions.
About This Position
The Link Acquisition Specialist at FTF is an important member of our search marketing team, providing clients with data related to their link profile to make informed decisions regarding their SEO strategy. The successful candidate will report to the Director of SEO at FTF. This is a full-time, remote position.
As the Link Acquisition Specialist at From the Future you will work the Content and SEO team to develop backlink strategies and linkable assets for our clients. You will also be responsible for all off-page strategies and initiatives.
- Conduct link profile analysis on client and competitor sites
- Strategize and execute creative link acquisition strategies
- Outreach and Guest Posting
- Skyscraper technique
- Linkable assets
- Edu strategies
- Link reclamation
- Broken link building
- Manage guest post (and other external content) tasks for content writers
- Test new outreach approaches and link building strategies
- Monitor and report on outreach efficiency and results
- Represent client brands online
- Build relationships with webmasters, influencers, journalists, bloggers and other personalities
- Recommend strategies on anchor text, landing pages to build links to, and criteria of backlinks
- Monitor and analyze backlinks through digital tools like Ahref, Majestic, Moz
- 3+ years of experience working in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Good understanding of white hat link acquisition strategies
- Good understanding of what a quality backlink is
- Good organization skills
- Good research skills
- Excellent analytical skills and has attention to detail
- Experience working with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and other industry standard tools