As an Outreach Apprentice, you will prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners to promote our clients and increase their authority online. You will be responsible for day-to-day operations of outreach campaigns and report to our Sr. Outreach Strategist and Outreach Lead.
Apply to this position!
Does this position sound perfect for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!
From the Future specializes in Paid & Organic Media, SEO/Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization, Performance Creative and Analytics. For nearly 10 years we have been an industry leader in online marketing.
- Review client briefing document(s) to gain a deep understanding of contract details, expectations, and goals (timeline, opportunity/live link goal, and link building target pages)
- Monitor our outreach inbox to tag warm/cold/dead opportunities and ensure timely response to potential targets.
- Qualify leads based on SEO metrics with Ahrefs, SEMrush and Majestic
- Independently manage link opportunities from beginning to end, updating project management tools to enable transparency to opportunity status and KPI reporting
- Meet (or exceed) client contract goals for qualified leads through links going live
- Follow up with opportunity sites throughout outreach process:
- Create and pitch topics
- Order content based on approved topic pitch
- Proofread content to ensure proper tone, anchor text, and target page
- Send approved content to opportunity site
- Submit payment requests for approved content (when applicable)
- Proactively communicate campaign issues with Sr. Outreach Strategist and Outreach Lead. Participate in weekly outreach status meetings.
- Deliver opportunity goal and live link goal by the end date of each contract.
- Excellent written communication skills and command of the English language.
- You must be comfortable with using Google Workspace apps such as Sheets and Docs.
- You must be comfortable collaborating with a team to get tasks completed as well as working independently.
- Preference for those local to our office in Philadelphia, however remote applicants will be accepted.