Apply to this position!
Does this position sound perfect for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!
About From the Future
From the Future (FTF) is a leading independent performance marketing agency. We specialize in Paid & Organic Media, SEO, Conversion Optimization, Performance Creative and Analytics. We have a rich history as a thought leader in SEO both in the US and internationally, helping global brands to leverage organic search to drive high-intent traffic and conversions.
About This Position
The Manager of Technical SEO at FTF is an important member of our search marketing team, providing clients with data to make informed decisions regarding their SEO strategy. The successful candidate will report to the Director of SEO at FTF. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate can work out of our Philadelphia or Los Angeles offices, or can be remote.
As the Technical SEO Manager at From the Future you will work the Content and Digital PR teams to develop organic strategies for our enterprise clients. You will also be responsible for all keyword research, site audits and search data analysis on behalf of our clients.
- Work with FTF team members to develop successful technical SEO strategies for our clients
- Assist with new business development, providing recommendations for growth to prospective clients
- Conduct technical audits to improve page performance, Core Web Vitals, and site stability
- Engage in keyword research and total addressable market analysis for agency clients
- Synthesize results from audits and research into thoughtful strategies
- Ongoing Google Search Console (GSC) audits and content monitoring
- Identify and fix crawling or indexation issues
- Work with internal analytics team to measure and report on SEO results
- Ability to explain the impact of SEO on larger business objectives
- Use data to get SEO initiatives approved by clients
- Strong analytical skills
- A demonstrated passion for SEO
- Extensive experience working with the following technologies:
- Screaming Frog
- Blazing SEO Proxies
- Proven ability to work well with team members to get tasks completed as well as working independently
- Preference for a candidate close to either our Philadelphia or Los Angeles offices, however remote applicants will be accepted.