About This Webinar
View The Recording Today!
As different industries start to navigate their transition from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4, it is important to understand how exactly you can leverage the platform’s new capabilities for your business.
One of the biggest challenges Software as a Service companies face with Universal Analytics is the inability to track users beyond the lead funnel. There is valuable data in understanding the full user journey, from first click to lead form to product usage to ultimate churn. Luckily, GA4 has made it possible for you to track users beyond the lead. In this webinar led by From The Future’s Head of Analytics, Josh Silverbauer, SaaS leaders will learn exactly how to leverage Google’s new analytics capabilities to benefit their company.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to setup GA4 to assist with SaaS KPIs
- Specific reports that are helpful for SaaS
- How the UserID works with the Google Cookie ID and revolutionizes cross device tracking
- GA4’s customizable capabilities for the SaaS industry
- How you can use GA4 to support a full user journey
Join us on Wednesday July 27th, 2022 to see exactly how the GA4 transition is impacting SaaS companies as a whole.